Candidates for the position of DTP Specialist must possess excellent DTP skills in formatting, editing and assembling text and graphics in high-end documentation and graphics software in all major European languages.
- Typesetting/reformatting and layout review of foreign language manuals, product marketing material and collaterals
- Conversion of translated document-based source to SGML/HTML/XML formats
- Liaising directly with clients
- Evaluation of client publishing assets for quotes and project methodologies
Skills and Experience:
• Candidates must be fluent in English - spoken and written.
• Candidates must be computer literate, technical and with a good knowledge of Windows
• Macintosh knowledge is an advantage
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Word and FrameMaker
• Additional skills in Adobe InDesign, QuarkXpress, Adobe PageMaker, Ventura Publisher, Interleaf/Quicksilver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Freehand, Quadralay WebWorks, Arbortext Epic (SGML/XML) would be advantageous
• Good organizational, communication and people skills.